Humans on Earth,

We are all at a crossroads. Do we want to go further and further into the IDENTITY WEB, the biometric saddle, the slave-making security grid? Or do we want to value our autonomy, our sense of freedom, our very identity? When we give them our fingerprint, our iris scan, our hair follicle, a swab from our cheek - - in effect we are saying, "I am an animal, and you are my boss. I am too dumb to refuse your twisted demands. I applaud you in the name of Science!"

I scream as you frame me with false evidence u made up in some lab somewhere. Your falsified DNA samples put me in the chair.

And as the cold electric juice takes my body, will I whimper and say, "thank u sir, may I have another?"

Or will I avoid their unjust punishment entirely, simply living out the words of my wise forefather, He Who Cannot Be Named:

“From this hour I ordain myself loos’d of limits and imaginary lines, Going where I list, my own master total and absolute, listening to others, considering well what they say, pausing, searching, receiving, contemplating, Gently, but with undeniable will divesting myself of the holds that would hold me.”